Recipe: PB & J Bacon Bun
Bet you didn't know it was National Bacon Lovers’ Day, eh!?! It is! What better to celebrate than with a bacon sandwich that you can make very quickly and take anywhere. You could also give this sammy to someone of any age; the easy taste and nostalgia-factor work very well here.
Another fabulous recipe for us to release while we're camping at Big Feastival.... Wish us luck and take this recipe somewhere fun!
- 4 Wonder™ White Hamburger Buns
- 1 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1 cup strawberry jam
- 16 strips of bacon
- Toast buns until golden brown.
- Cook bacon until crispy.
- Smear one bun side with peanut butter and the other side with strawberry jam.
- Sandwich bacon between garnished buns, and voila!