Happy National Ice Cream Day!! What better way to “cele” than with an ice cream sandwich for #150BunsofSummer! Unicorns are still in fashion, so it’s time to fashion these mystical creatures into the most mystical ice cream sammy of all. How do we do it? With toasted, honey-rolled buns, we dip them in sprinkles and watch the magic unfold!
8 Wonder™ White Hamburger Buns
1-2 pints of pastelcoloured ice cream (mint chocolate chip, for example)
1 cup coloured sugar
1 cup rainbow sprinkles
½ cup honey
- Roll eight balls of ice cream and set in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Toast Wonder™ White Hamburger Buns in oven until warm, but not too crispy.
- Brush bun tops with honey.
- Pour coloured sugar on a plate and roll honey-covered side of bun in the sugar.
- Remove ice cream balls from freezer; pour rainbow sprinkles on a plate and roll ice cream balls in sprinkles until they’re covered.
- To serve, sandwich the ice cream ball between Wonder™ buns.